Extraordinary working capital loan
The intended purpose of the working capital loan is to finance working capital needed to overcome the temporary difficulties of an entrepreneur caused by the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Loan amount of up to 10 million euros and term of up to 24 months
- The loan interest is 12-month EURIBOR + 2% per annum and a contract fee of 0.5% of the loan amount.
- A loan of up to 500 000 euros shall have collateral with an expected result of realisation of at least 10% of the loan amount; for a bigger loan, the expected result of realising the guarantee must be at least 50% of the loan amount.
- The business register shall be accompanied by the annual report ending in 2019 and any other required information.
- The enterprise started its business in 2017 at the latest and, as of 31.12.2019, it was not a firm in difficulty.
- The equity ratio of the enterprise is at least 30% of the balance sheet, the loan liabilities and EBITDA ratio is less than 7 (less than 10 for a loan applicant in the accommodation sector) and the loan and equity ratio is less than 2.
- The enterprise does not have valid payment problems and overdue debts to credit and financial institutions.
Extraordinary working capital loan conditions
Loan application (in Estonian)
Korduma kippuvate küsimustega saad tutvuda SIIN.